Roundtable Discussion: Crafting the Perfect Short Bio
Event on 2013-10-03 18:15:00
Please join the Chicago Copywriting and Content Marketing Meetup for our bi-monthly discussion about all things digital marketing, copywriting and content marketing related.
This month's topic will be: Crafting the perfect professional biography for the web, social etc.
Possible talking points:
- What are some elements of a good personal bio
- What are things to avoid when writing a bio
- What are some good questions to ask when preparing someone else's bio
- Trends for a "social media friendly" bio
- What the heck is a CV?
- Applying SEO tactics to a bio for a website or blog.
Please bring ideas and samples we can share as a group and discuss.
This is a free-flowing, open discussion event aimed at collaborating, generating new ideas and sharing. Also, everyone is welcome to bring samples to be critiqued.
If you have something to ask, share or present on, please contact Scott Winterroth, organizer, to reserve a spot on the agenda.
Don't forget to please patron the restaurant! WiFi available.
Street parking and garage parking located nearby, also many CTA options.
Questions? Contact Scott Winterroth
at Epic Burger Gold Coast
40 East Pearson St
Chicago, United States