RPAL Rescue Round Table Workshop: Website ABC’s
Event on 2014-04-12 10:00:00
A professional web presence that works is a must for any organization. Receive a step-by-step checklist to use as a guide when developing a website.
· Web Page vs. a Web Site
· Web Browsers & Browser Compatibility
· Planning Your Site: Storyboards and Wireframes
· Industry Best Practices & Common Mistakes to Avoid
· Relevancy, Usability, Conversion, and Bounce Rates
· Tips for purchasing a domain name and website hosting
· 3 Website Options (Premium/Custom Sites $ $ $ , Mid-Cost Sites $ $ , Low cost sites $ )
· Google Webmaster’s Top 5 Guidelines
· SEO, Keywords, and Pay-Per-Click
· How to spot SEO con artists
Paula Hill – Website Designer & Marketing Consultant
Paula has over 20 years experience working in the trenches with business owners; for her marketing isn’t just a profession, it’s a way of life.
As an Internet Marketing Consultant, Paula is able to do more than just build websites for her clients. She’s an online advocate for them by researching the best online outlets to reach new customers and developing strategies to integrate both online and offline marketing efforts.
Paula has a marketing degree from UTA plus certifications in: Internet Marketing & Social Media Marketing. In addition, Paula is an instructor at the Tarrant County Small Business Development Center and Knowledge For Success, two non-profit business assistance centers in Fort Worth.
Strategic Online Solutions
Website Design & Marketing Services
at South Grand Prairie High School
2222 West Warrior Trail
Grand Prairie, United States