Running Google Adwords & PPC Marketing Campaigns – Training Course – Petaling Jaya
Event on 2014-06-17 09:30:00
Google Adwords and PPC Marketing Campaigns Training Course
Optimise Your Marketing for Performance and Profitability
Google AdWords and PPC marketing plays a critical role in thousands of online marketing campaigns. Yet many are run at a loss, with marketers missing out on opportunities to vastly improve their return on investment.
Charles Mann's Google AdWords training course gives delegates an in-depth insight into the latest PPC marketing strategies. It provides a wealth of techniques and tips to optimise AdWords campaigns and make them more profitable. In addition, it demystifies the jargon helping marketers better run their campaigns.
This course is HRDF claimable. Charles Mann is proud to be an approved Category C training provider, Registration number 4597, under the SBL scheme with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Date & Venue:
Tuesday 28th January 2014
Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Cost: RM950 Early Bird Offer (RM1250 Full Price)
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks
- A review of the latest search marketing trends
- A look at the latest pay-per-click advertising options
- Comparing AdWords with Facebook and LinkedIn advertising
- Choosing between SEO and PPC
- Setting goals and KPI's
- Using analytics to measure performance
- Keyword research: demystifying how people really search
- Measuring seasonal and regional search habits
- Optimising AdWords campaign structure
- Ways to increase campaign targeting
- Using AdWords extensions to improve campaign performance
- Techniques to assign campaigns budgets
- Setting keyword bids to meet marketing objectives
- Choosing between the search and display network
- Dealing with the deluge of data: what should I be regularly looking at?
- Understanding real search terms that trigger your ads
- Reporting on competitor information
- How to find missed opportunities
- Understanding conversion tracking: am I making a profit?
- Optimising landing pages to improve performance
- Tools and methods of testing of landing pages
Following this course, you will understand how to:
- Create and optimise Google AdWords campaigns
- Better structure and target your AdWords campaigns
- Carry out keyword research to develop a target keyword list
- Use keyword matching to optimise performance
- Confidently set budgets and keywords bids
- Assess your cost-per-acquisition and model value generated from PPC
- Adopt best practice copywriting guidelines when creating ads
- Optimise your landing pages and carry out testing
- Measure campaign performance using web analyics
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course. Click here to download a registration form.
SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at Armada Hotel
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia