Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course – Subang Jaya
Event on 2013-10-22 09:30:00
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course
Improve Your Websites' Search Rank and Performance
SEO is widely recognised as a fundamental part of any digital marketer's arsenal, yet it still remains elusive and misunderstood by many marketers who still follow SEO techniques from the 90's.
Our SEO training course demystifies the jargon associated with search engine optimisation helping marketers, designers or developers create successful SEO campaigns that will compliment other online marketing activity.
The day is packed full of useful strategies, case studies, recommended tools and the very latest research on best practices. It aims to empower attendees to either run their own SEO campaigns or to better manage their SEO agency relationships, often blighted by lack of knowledge or trust.
This course is HRDF claimable. Charles Mann is proud to be an approved Category C training provider, Registration number 4597, under the SBL scheme with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Date & Venue:
Tuesday 22nd October 2013
Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites, Subang Jaya
Cost: RM950 Early Bird Offer (RM1250 Full Price)
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks
- Overview of the search marketing landscape
- How social media is impacting on SEO
- A review of the risks when running SEO campaigns
- Setting and measuring SEO goals and objectives
- Keyword research and planning: outsmarting your competitors
- Using research tools to avoid the Google Panda penalty
- How the psychology of user search behaviour impacts on website design
- Competitor benchmarking – techniques and tools
- Understanding how search engines crawl websites
- Creating and submitting webmaster sitemaps
- Techniques to deal with duplicate or similar content
- Dealing with migrating or relaunching websites
- How to create metadata for search engines and social networks
- Using Google Webmaster Tools to improve engagement
- Managing your web designers: case studies of poor web design
- Using tools to run SEO audits
- A lesson in link building science
- Google PageRank and its influence on modern SEO
- The Google Penguin survival guide
- Social Media and its effect on link building
- Optimising your website architecture for link building
- Different structured approaches to running SEO campaigns
- SEO trends to watch in 2013
Following this course, you will understand how to:
- Optimise your website search rank and performance
- Use online tools to carry out keyphrase and market research
- Perform competitor benchmarking using tools and advanced search commands
- Implement best practices relating to search engine inclusion and exclusion
- Implement best practice SEO web design, copywriting and site architecture
- Select the best approaches to running your SEO campaigns
- Carry out effective link building and off-page optimisation
- Choose between outsourcing your SEO versus keeping it in-house
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at email@example.com including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at Holiday Villa Hotel
9, Jalan SS 12/1