Search Engine Optimisation
Event on 2013-02-13 13:00:00
Having a good looking website isn’t enough if it can’t be found. Preparing your site for the search engines, changing the content, monitoring the effects and keeping your links up to date is a daunting task for many business owners. Thousands of websites have been abandoned yet they are still there on the Internet, in many cases poorly reflecting on the business and its potential customers.
This workshop looks at the simple things a business owner can do to maximise the chances of their website being found when customers go searching. It covers the basic requirements including links to social media activity.
Key content will include:
- Understanding your website performance
- Introduction to search engine optimisation and how you can improve your site.
- Changing your site to suit campaigns, menu changes, seasons, new products etc.
- Working with your developer to improve your business performance.
Delegates who attend this workshop will be able to:
- Understand the basics of search engine optimisation.
- Improve your site performance in the rankings.
- Use SEO tips to innovate the website..
This highly participative workshop, delivered by Stewart Bell from Edinburgh Napier University, uses a wide range of input sessions, examples of search engine optimisation and live demonstrations.
The workshop will take place in Lecture Theatre 2 at Gardyne Campus.
at Gardyne Campus
Dundee, United Kingdom