Seminar – Social media strategy for your business in less than 2 hours!
Event on 2014-12-02 19:00:00
This course has been designed to introduce you to the realm of social media, specifically as it applies to businesses. The goal is to set you on the right track with your social media setup and strategy so that you can avoid the pitfalls of social media marketing and maximize the efficiency of your activities within social networks.
The seminar will help you understand how a company can take advantage of social media to increase revenue, improve customer service, and enhance branding, among other important factors. You will gain a reasonable understanding of the various social media marketing options available and walk out with a plan on how to immediately implement a social media strategy.
Staying connected with your current customers and attracting new ones using social media does not need to be difficult or expensive. With all of the networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pintest, Google Plus, Tumblr, Instagram, flickr, Vine, Meetup) you need to know where and how to reach your customers.Seminar Outline
- Determining which social media networks to concentrate your efforts
- How to properly set up your social profiles for a professional business presence
- How to track your social media marketing efforts
- How to integrate social media marketing into a current business strategy
- How to use social networks to connect with current customers and obtain new customers
- The important of information balance in social media marketing
- Learn easy management techniques for administration of your social media
- and much more…
About your presenter
James Litwin has been part of the technology industry for 20 years and recently the information technology manager for a half a billion dollar company. He now wants to share his business experience and knowledge with the local business community. Using these seminars he will demonstrate how to better use available technology to grow a business while at the same time reduce technology costs.
at Lethbridge College: Lavalley Theatres
Instructional Building IB 1101