SEO Bootcamp for Atlanta Businesses and Marketing Professionals
Event on 2015-05-01 09:00:00
What is search engine optimization (SEO)? In its simplest form, SEO is the art of making your content and your website findable to your target audience when they type keywords into Google. The idea is simple, but the execution is a little more challenging. If you want to learn more about getting found in Google, join Jenny Munn and Mickey Mellen for a full-day, hands-on SEO Workshop on Friday, May 1, 2015, from 9am-4pm in Atlanta.
Who Should Attend?
Understanding SEO and the ability for your customers to find your website and your offerings is critical for online marketing success in 2015. This workshop is for you if you:
- Are a busy business owner who is committed to the profitability and success of your business
- Understand the importance of SEO and getting found in Google
- Have been unable to implement SEO because you have no idea where to start
- Don’t have a huge budget to hire an agency or fancy SEO consultant
- Aren't sure if you have the internal resources but still want to find out what SEO will take
- Provide marketing services to clients and need to better understand SEO
- SEO Basics: Provide an SEO overview in a way you can understand – we limit the technical gobbleydook geek speak!
- Keyword Research: Help you find practical, realistic, strategic keywords for your business
- On-page Optimization: Explain the basics of optimizing your website
- Managing an SEO Program: Show you SEO does not take a huge time or monetary investment
- Off-page/Linkbuilding: Explain what SEO involves that takes place off your site
- Content, Social Media & Blogging: Clarify how content marketing, social media marketing, and blogging come into play with SEO
- Local SEO: Make sure your business shows up in the local search results
- Tracking & Metrics: Show you how to track your SEO effectiveness, efforts and wins
Who: Small business owners, marketing managers, website designers, marketing service providers, digital marketing professionals, speakers, PR professionals, social media marketers, freelancers and anyone else who is confused about SEO but understands its importance
What: Affordable, comprehensive full-day SEO class with hands-on opportunities throughout the day
Where: Holiday Inn Perimeter – 4386 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Atlanta GA 30341
When: Friday, May 1, 2015 | 9a-4p
Why: The rules of online marketing have changed. You need to understand SEO to get noticed by customers and compete in the online space today
Cost: 9. Early bird pricing of 9. Cost includes catered lunch*
*100% Satisfaction Guarantee – so you have nothing to lose. Due to the intense, customized hands-on help we provide we’re capping the number of attendees to 25 – so register early! Cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance.
at Holiday Inn Select
4386 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, United States