SEO & Digital Marketing Masterclass – Training @ Da Nang, Vietnam
Event on 2015-04-23 08:00:00
Full details at: http://www.seo-seminars.co.uk/
A PERSONALISED seminar full of information and advice on how to improve your website's Google ranking.
This is an SEO training course and workshop aimed at helping you get rankings without having to pay someone else to do it for you.
You will learn how Google ranks websites including the latest changes in its algorithm (Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird updates). You will learn about what you can do within your own website to improve ranking but the seminar will also include information on other promotional activities such as pay-per-click, social media and when/how to use those in conjunction with search engine optimisation.
- Full day (8am – 6pm)
- Lunch provided
This seminar is for:
- Managers or Marketers in charge of SEO, Social Media and Multi-Channel Marketing
- Anyone interested in finding out how to rank a website well on Google
In this seminar you will learn:
- What ranking factors Google uses to rank websites and how to influence them, including technical best-practice and use of social media for SEO purposes (ie. How social media affects Google ranking)
- What you can do for your own business and site specifically. Answers to questions about your own website
- How to generate SEO-optimised content for your site
- How to utilise PR activities for traditional marketing as well as improving your Google rank
- Best practice guidelines and what not to do
- Social/Local/Mobile and Content Marketing
- How to rank your website in new markets and countries eg. China, Russia, etc (optional)
- What changes Google is planning to bring out and what they mean for your site
Understand how SEO works so that you know how you can improve your website’s Google ranking. This seminar is provided by:
- Denis Kondopoulos is a digital marketing specialist helping businesses grow and attract new customers through digital marketing activities
- Denis has extensive SEO experience and knows how to combine SEO with other activities to increase sales and online visibility
- Other than speaking at events about SEO, which includes Google employees, Denis is also a guest lecturer on the topic technology and online marketing at university of Brighton and Oxford Brookes
About the organiserDenis Kondopoulos is a digital marketing specialist and technical project manager with almost 20 years of experience. He offers his skills to 3 of the UK's top-10 digital agencies, speaks at business events on the topics of SEO and digital marketing, to audiences which sometimes include Google employees. Denis also a visting-lecturer at the universities of Oxford Brookes and Brighton, and writes articles for publications in a variety of sectors, including the recent authoring of a chapter in an academic book.
at Pullman Danang Beach Resort
Vo Nguyen Giap Street
Dà Năng, Viet Nam