SEO for Bloggers & PR Pros
Event on 2013-07-27 08:00:00
LEARN SEO IN ONE DAY!!!
My name is Sean McGinnis and I want you to stop being afraid of SEO.
SEO really is not as hard as you think.
My goal to teach you everything I can about how to generate more traffic to your website. My challenge is to do that in only one day.
312 Digital has taught similar courses with local experts and received tremendous feedback on our Intro to SEO class.
This time around I'm going to teach you PERSONALLY.
The foundation of the class will be a training I created for a boutique Midwest PR Agency that I used to train them on the basics of SEO. If you're a blogger or a PR pro interested in learning more about SEO, then this is the course for you!
I've been involved in digital marketing since 1999 and SEO since 2001. For three years I led a team of 37 SEO consultants in a business where we launched hundreds and hundred of websites for our customers each and every month. And I want to share with you the secrets of SEO:
Want to know the first secret? It's not nearly as hard as you're making it out to be!
I'm going to walk you step by step through my SEO process, from start to finish. I'll share with you how I've gotten content ranked on page 1 of Google for search phrases like:
- Link Building Techniques
- Chicago Content Marketing
- SEO Basics
- QR Code Campaign
- Good Storyteller
- Learning SEO
- Many more!
I guarantee you will learn more in the day long class about how to drive traffic to your web site or blog that in any other envirnment you've experienced in the past.
In order to maximize the learning environment, I'm deliberately limiting the class to no more than 15 students. So grab your ticket while you can!
Do you have questions about this class?
Call me directly at (312) 448-6400!
This class runs from 8 AM to 5 PM with a one hour break for lunch, which will be provided to all students. We will also have morning and afternoon snacks available for attendees. Class Location:
Circle Hall Room 133
190 Prospect Ave
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Circle Hall is located on the East side of the football field at Elmhurst College, directly across the street from the main parking lot on campus on Alexander Blvd. Elmhurst Collge is conveniently located just outside Chicago with easy access to rte 294, 290 and walking distance from the the Metra Union Pacific West train line.What you'll learn:Fundamentals of SEO
- History of Search Engines & SEO
- Overview of On-page, Off-page & Technical aspects of SEO
- Keyword Research – how to do it, and why it's one of the most important steps in determining what content your should create for your web site.
- On-page optimization factors. What matters and why.
- Step by step instructions for how to write optimized content
- The importance of off-page optimization
- Off-page optimization factors
- Link building tactics that work today
- Link building tactics to stay away from
- Other off-page optimization issues
Who should attend SEO for Bloggers & PR Pros?
SEO for Bloggers & PR Pros will introduce you to concepts used daily by nearly every SEO expert in the country.
This course is perfect for:
- Digitally savvy bloggers looking to grow organic search engine traffic to their blog opr website.
- PR Pro and Consultants who feel the digital sands shifting under their feet, but want to be able to counsel their clients about rhe basics of SEO.
- Individuals who are interested in learning a new skill set to make themselves more employable in a high growth industry.
312 Digital is a Chicago-based company that provides in person digital marketing training classes. Learn more about the company, our teaching methods and mission at http://312digital.com.
About Sean McGinnis:
Sean McGinnis has been selling and delivering top performing SEO projects since 2001. From 2006-2009 he led one of the largest SEO teams in the nation, at a boutique web development agency based in the suburbs of Minneapolis.
Today, Sean served as a senior digital marketing leader for a Fortune 100 organization based in Chicago where he leads a team that is driving double digit growth across a variety of digital channels, including PPC, SEO, Email and more.
Sean is also the founder of 312 Digital, a national SEO and Social Media speaker and Adjunt Professor at Elmhurst College where he will be teaching an MBA class on Social Media in the Fall of 2013.
at Elmhurst College – Circle Hall Room 133
190 S Prospect Ave
Elmhurst, United States