SEO for Brands in 2014
Event on 2014-03-20 12:30:00
SEO changed more in 2013 than any other year. What are the brands that are set-up to increase visibility and ROI doing in 2014 that those who are off the pace can learn from.
Hear from experts and agencies servicing the world's largest brands, as well as from the brands themselves, about what SEO means to them this year.
Speakers are from some of the most prominent brands and agencies in the world. Including:
- David Harling – Head of Organic Performance, MoneySuperMarket.com
- Andrew Girdwood – Media Innovations Director, DigitasLBi
- David Harvey – Head of Media, Razorfish
- Joe Lewis – SEO Strategy Director, iProspect
- Mark Williams – Natural Search Director, iCrossing
- Matt Roberts – VP of Product/Marketing, Linkdex
If you’re a CMO or Marketing Director, a Marketing Strategist or SEO working with brands you’ll learn a lot from this Think Tank. The half day event takes place on Thursday the 20th of March at the Dominion Theatre in London from 12:30pm – 5:00pm and it will be followed by complimentary drinks and networking.
Places are limited. If you'd like to attend please RSVP your ticket ASAP. If you'd like further information or would like to pitch us to speak at a future event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
at Dominion Theatre
268 – 269 Tottenham Court Road
City of London, United Kingdom