“SEO-in-a-Day” for Small Business – Sydney
Event on 2014-11-27 09:00:00
Take control of your Digital Marketing and gain the
knowledge and skills to do your own SEO.
Learn How to Do SEO the Smart Way
The SEO-in-a-Day for Small Business Course is a taught in a classroom style environment and includes both theory and practical components. You will learn the fundamentals of Best Practice "search engine optimisation" (SEO) and by completing this course you will gain the knowledge and skills required to start the journey towards becoming an expert in website search engine optimisation.
Learn how to get your website to the top of the search engine results pages so you can increase leads and sales to your business and make more money. If you are engaging in Google Adwords or any other pay-per-click tool that drives people to your website, then this course is a must for you.
The topics covered include; What is SEO, how Google Ranks Websites, On-page SEO, Page Titles, Keywords, H1 Tags, Image Optimisation, Internal Linking, Off-page SEO, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Guest Blogging, Social Media SEO Signals, Video Marketing, Authority Link Building & SEO Copywriting.
Every attendee will also find out what SEO tools and software the top SEO companies and experts use.
At the end of this course you should be able to design your own SEO Roadmap and implement some or all of the best practice SEO strategies and tactics yourself, or know how to instruct the person who is doing it for you.
For those of you that are using or want to use a professional SEO company, you will gain a complete understanding of what is involved in doing SEO, AND how to choose the right SEO expert for your business.
SEO Essentials Training for Small Business Course Overview
Module 1 – Search Engine Optimisation Fundamentals
- What is SEO
- Why SEO is important for Small Business
- How SEO has changed
- How Search Engines rank Websites – especially Google
- Understanding the Google Algorithm
- Practical Exercise
Module 2 – The Ultimate Starting Point for Effective SEO
- Difference between On-page SEO & Off-page SEO
- Keyword Research – The ultimate starting point
- The best Keyword Research Software (FREE)
- Identifying the exact Keyword Phrases your Customers use to Find you on Google
- How to use Keyword Research intelligence in creating your SEO Road Map
- How to use Keyword Research to structure your Website
- How to use Keyword Research when writing your Website Content
Module 3 – On Page SEO Fundamentals
- The ideal Website Platform for SEO
- Structuring your Website for effective SEO
- Importance of Page Titles and Page Descriptions for SEO
- Image Optimisation
- What are H1 Tags and how to use them for SEO
- Creating SEO-friendly Pages
- Site Maps
- Internal Linking
Module 4 – Copywriting for SEO
- Effective SEO Copywriting
- Ideal Keyword Density Usage
- Related Keywords
- How much Content is enough
- How to stop Duplicate Content issues
- Why some Websites Rank with very little Content
- How and where to find experienced SEO Copywriters
Module 5 – Off Page SEO
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Authority Link Building
- How to use Social Media to help SEO
- Video Marketing for SEO
- Blogging for SEO
Module 6 – Get Access to PRO SEO Software & Tools
- Learn how to conduct SEO Ranking Reports
- Learn how to generate SEO Backlink Reports
- Learn how to do SEO Anchor Text Reports
- Conduct Competitor Analysis
- Get your own SEO Ranking Mobile App
Module 7 – The New Rules of SEO
- What has changed & why
- What Google is looking for
- What not to do, so you don't get Penalised
- The future of SEO for Small Business
- Beyond SEO – other smart ways to increase Sales & grow your Business Online
Module 8 – Questions & Answers & Test
- 30 Minutes Questions & Answers
- 30 Minute Test
In the last hour of the SEO Essentials for Small Business Course you will have a chance to ask specific and general questions about SEO and Digital Marketing.
There will also be a multiple choice test tailored to help you retain new found knowledge which you gained throughout the day.
A Certificate of completion will be provided to those attendees that pass the test.
By completing this course you will fast track your knowledge on SEO and be able to do the following;
- Create an SEO Road Map for your Business
- Conduct your own Keyword Research
- Do your own "On-page SEO"
- Conduct Best Practice Off-page SEO including knowing how to build Authority to your Website
- How to conduct proper Content Marketing & Inbound Marketing
- How to use Social Media to boost your SEO Ranking
- How to use Video to improve your SEO
- Write effective Content that is SEO-friendly
- and so much more…..
You will also be able to have the right conversations with your website designer and SEO Company about Websites, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing.
This course will save you a lot of money in your pursuit of higher Rankings on Google.
The investment you make in this course will pay you back many times over, and for many years to come.
It is my hope that you achieve the level of online success that you wish for, and that you never get taken advantage of by a website designer or SEO company because of your lack of knowledge about Digital Marketing and SEO.
I look forward to teaching you all that I know about SEO & Digital Marketing.
David Lurie – Mr. SEO
at Vibe Hotel
111 Goulbourn St