SEO Mastery 101 …… SEO in a Day Course Melbourne
Event on 2015-04-16 09:30:00
Learn How to Do SEO the Smart Way
and Boost Your Website Ranking on Google
The SEO Mastery 101 SEO Training Course is a taught in a classroom style environment and includes both theory and practical components.
In this 1 Day SEO Training Course in Melbourne you will learn the fundamentals of Best Practice "search engine optimisation" (SEO) … By completing this course you will gain the knowledge and skills required to become an expert in website search engine optimisation.
Learn how to get your website to the top of the search engine results pages so you can increase leads and sales to your business and make more money. If you are doing Google Adwords and paying per click to get people to your website, then this course is a must for you.
Topics covered include; what is SEO, How Google Ranks Websites, On Page SEO, Page Titles, Keywords, H1 Tags, Image Optimisation, Internal Linking, Off Page SEO, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Blogging, Social Media SEO Signals, Video Marketing, Authority Link Building & SEO Copywriting.
Every student will also get access to SEO tools and software usually only used by top SEO companies.
At the end of this course you should be able to design your own SEO ROADMAP and implement some or all of the best practice SEO strategies and tactics yourself, or instruct your website designer to do so.
For those of you that are using or want to use an professional SEO company, you will gain a complete understanding of what is involved in doing SEO, AND how to choose the right SEO partner for your business.
SEO Mastery 101 Training for Small Business Course Overview
Module 1 – Search Engine Optimisation Fundamentals
- What is SEO
- Why SEO is Important for Small Business
- How SEO has Changed
- How Search Engines Rank Websites – Especially Google
- Understanding the Google Algorithm
- Practical Exercise
Module 2 – The Ultimate Starting Point for Effective SEO
- Difference Between On Page SEO & Off Page SEO
- Keyword Research – The Ultimate Starting Point
- The Best Keyword Research Software (FREE)
- Identifying the Exact Keyword Phrases Your Customers Use to Find You on Google
- How to Use Keyword Research Intelligence in Creating Your SEO Road Map
- How to Use Keyword Research to Structure Your Website
- How to Use Keyword Research When Writing Your Website Content
Module 3 – On Page SEO Fundamentals
- The Ideal Website Platform for SEO
- Structuring Your Website for Effective SEO
- Importance of Page Titles and Page Descriptions for SEO
- Image Optimisation
- What are H1 Tags and How to Use them for SEO
- Creating SEO Friendly Pages
- Site Maps
- Internal Linking
Module 4 – Copywriting for SEO
- Effective SEO Copywriting
- Ideal Keyword Density Usage
- Related Keywords
- How Much Content is Enough
- How to Stop Duplicate Content Issues
- Why Some Website Rank with Very Little Content
- How and Where to Find Good, Experienced SEO Copywriters
Module 5 – Off Page SEO
- Content Marketing for SEO
- Link Building
- How to Build Authority to Your Site
- How to Use Social Media to Help SEO
- Video Marketing for SEO
- Blogging for SEO
- The Ultimate SEO Secret That Very Few Know About
Module 6 – PRO SEO Software & Tools
- Learn How to Run Your Own SEO Ranking Report
- Learn How to Generate a SEO Backlink Report
- Learn How to Do SEO Anchor Text Reports
- Learn How to Spy on Your Competitors and Find Out Exactly What They Are Doing
- Get Your Own SEO Ranking Mobile APP
- Using Google Analytics to Improve SEO
- Web Master Tools to Improve SEO
- Get Access to Underground SEO Software Toos That Only Top SEO Companies Know About
Module 7 – The New Rules of SEO
- What Has Changed & Why
- The New Rules of SEO
- What Not To Do So You Don't Get Penalised
- The Future of SEO for Small Business
- Beyond SEO – Other Smart Ways To Increase Sales & Grow Your Business Online
Module 8 – Questions & Answers & Test
- 30 Minutes Questions & Answers
- 30 Minute Test
In the last hour of the SEO Essentials for Small Business Course you will have a chance to ask specific and general questions about SEO and Digital Marketing.
There will also be a multiple choice test conducted to test your knowledge on SEO.
A certificate of completion will be provided to those students that pass the test.
By completing this course you will Fast Track your knowledge on SEO and be able to do either of the following;
- Create an SEO Road Map for Your Business
- Conduct Your Own Keyword Research
- Do Your Own "On Page SEO"
- Conduct Best Practice Off Page SEO Including Knowing How to Build Authority to Your Website
- How to Conduct Proper Content Marketing & Inbound Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Boost Your SEO Ranking
- How to Use Video to Improve Your SEO
- Write Effective Content That is SEO Friendly
- and so much more…..
Your will also be able to have good conversations with your web designer and SEO company about websites, search engine optimisation and online marketing.
This course will save you a lot of money in your pursuit of better rankings on Google.
The investment you make in this course will pay you back many times over and for many years to come.
Not only will you know how to do your own SEO, you will most likely end up with more knowledge about SEO than most web designers and web marketers have.
It is my hope that you achieve the level of online success you wish for, and that you never get taken advantage of or ripped off by a web designer or SEO company because of your lack of knowledge about web marketing and SEO.
I look forward to teaching all that I know about SEO & Online Marketing.
Founder & Director
The Australian Institute of SEO
at SEO Training Melbourne
Suite 4 / 41B Bluff Rd
Black Rock, Australia