SEO Seminar: Getting a Website to the Top of Google
Event on 2013-09-26 09:15:00
A half-day training seminar run by the search engine marketing experts at Advantec. A detailed, intensive session of insights, help and advice on how to make your website perform better in the search engines…
As one of a small group of attendees, you’ll spend the morning listening to our SEO expert giving detailed, in-depth advice on how Google decides which websites to rank at the top of its listings. You’ll get to learn the technicalities of SEO – what needs to be done within the code and content of your own website, as well as the ‘off site’ factors that Google looks at when deciding where to rank your website.Who’s it for?
- Anyone involved in running or marketing a website that needs to be ranked well in Google
- Whether you have an existing, established site or are starting a new one
Who’s it run by?
- Advantec have been specialising in building and marketing websites for the past 6-years
- We have a great, first-hand insight in to how successful SEO works
- Andrew Brittain is MD of Advantec, with a background in web marketing & development
What will you learn?
- Technicalities of SEO: On site coding and technical best-practice
- Effectively optimising your website’s content for SEO
- What external ‘off site’ factors Google looks for – and how to influence them
- How social media directly impacts your site’s SEO performance
- How you can use content marketing and ‘brand journalism’ to boost your SEO
- General trends, best-practice and inside industry advice and guidance on successful SEO
- What to avoid and what not to do: The things that can damage your rankings
- We’ll address specific questions and challenges you’re facing with your own website
- You’ll leave with meaningful actions you can implement in your own business straight away
“At the end of the seminar, you’ll leave full of ideas, knowledge and practical insights that you can take back to your business and immediately start implementing on your own website.
Having the knowledge of how SEO works is far more powerful for you than simply entrusting it all to someone else. If you use an SEO agency, you’ll finally have an insight in to what they are – or should be – doing. If you want to improve your website’s search rankings yourself, you’ll know exactly what you need to do, without having to pay someone else to do it for you.”- Andrew Brittain When & where?
- Surrey: September 26th: DeVere Horsley Park Hotel, KT24 6DU
- Teas & coffees and refreshments are also provided throughout the session
Book securely via Eventbrite…Places: Places are limited so please book earlyCost: £99 per attendeeWho we are…Advantec are one of the south's leading digital marketing agencies, specialising in search engine optimisation, online marketing, design and programming. Find out more about us at www.advantec-internet.co.uk. Our guaranteeA 100% no-quibble money-back guarantee: If, after the event you do not personally feel the session was worthwhile and value for money, we will refund the full fee to you, no questions asked!
Some previous attendees' comments…We send out an anonymous survey after each event for guests' feedback. Some of the responses we received from our sessions in April 2013 are below….. "Yesterday morning was simply…. Inspiring!"…"I attended this SEO workshop in April 2013. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised – the training style was calm and knowledgable, without being too basic, and even though some of the content was what I already knew, the information added to it raised my own knowledge level. I would recommend this session if you are looking to add to what you know about SEO, or if you have no idea of SEO at all. Andrew's style is patient too, which is what you need when covering something as potentially technical as SEO.
"I really enjoyed the workshop. I am fairly intermediate at SEO, but learnt a lot from Andrew and gained clarity on areas I already knew. The interactivity of the session was a bonus as people willingly shared their experiences, tips and tricks. Thank you"
"I thought this was great – it went over the basics and then moved on to some more advanced ideas which were new to me. There was plenty of time for questions so that we could adapt the ideas to our own websites and companies. Would recommend!"
at De Vere Horsley Park
Ockham Road South
East Horsley, United Kingdom