SEO Seminar – Getting Traffic from Search
Event on 2014-02-04 18:00:00
If you have a website, you need traffic. For brick and mortar businesses, the saying is "location, location, location," but online, one of the most important ways to get traffic is via search engines like Google.
We're going to show you how to do just that.
Our next in-depth online business seminar will feature local and internationally known experts in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) to give you the knowledge and tools you need to build a solid foundation for more traffic to your business website.
Here's what we'll cover:
• The essential foundation every website MUST have in place to get search traffic (perfect intro for beginners to SEO)
• The highest leverage "best practices" of SEO you can do yourself to get traffic without paying hundreds of dollars a month to a consultant
• Which "on-page" factors on your own website produce the greatest impact on search rankings
• How to attract links "off-page" to search engines like Google view your site as an authority
• How to set up Google Places for prime placement in local searches (this should be required knowledge for anyone hoping to attract local clients or customers)
• Quick and dirty tips and tricks that are working right now to bring more people to your website ASAP
…and of course, we'll have plenty of time for Q&A to answer your specific questions about web traffic generation.
In addition to presentations by group regulars Sid Savara and Andy Fossett, we'll be joined by Daniel Hildebrandt fromshopmarketing.com and Rob Bertholf from surrounds.me – veteran online marketers with a deep understanding of how to use search-realted tools to drive qualified leads to your website.
All attendees will also receive handouts and online access to materials and resources hand-picked by our presenters for Oahu Online members.
To attend this special seminar, we require a donation of to the Meetup group that we use to cover administration and event costs.
The techniques and concepts you'll learn are easily worth many thousands of dollars, and depending on where your business is at right now, you'll no doubt be able to see return on your investment within a couple of weeks of applying the strategies we'll cover.
It's a complete no-brainer, and your support helps us keep this meetup running as a free and open place where people can come for advice and camaraderie.
If you have any questions, please do let us know. We're very excited to bring you this valuable event.
at Manoa Innovation Center
2800 Woodlawn Drive
Honolulu, United States