SEO Weekend Training Course in London
Event on 2014-05-24 09:30:00
This WordPress SEO course for beginners is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to do search engine optimization for their WordPress websites/Blogs.
This is a one day SEO training course which provides valuable knowledge about every aspect of search engine optimisation.
Upon completion of this course you can proceed to one of our advance SEO training in London on a later day.
- What is WordPress SEO
- Why you need to implement On Page SEO for your WordPress website or Blog
- How to Do On Page SEO
- What are the best WordPress SEO Plugins
- How to find the best free SEO plugins
- SEO Plugin Installation and configuration
- Content Marketing techniques for WordPress
- How to create Silo sites that ranks fast
- The SEO Ranking factors
- How to increase the CTR to you sites form search engines
- Off-Page SEO techniques with Ethical Link building
Technical Essentials for Tracking SEO performance of a website
- Google Web Master tools integration
- Google Analytics installation and training on how to use the Analytics dashboard
- Sitemap creations for websites and submitting for search engines
- How find duplicate content on a website
- Website architecture – Navigations Keyword Structures
Content Marketing for SEO
- Keyword Research techniques, how to write the perfect blog post and content automations – The best content marketing techniques.
- How to write the perfect blog posts – Creating the best content for your websites
- Backlinks without reach techniques – How to create content that attract links
There is no prerequisite.
Attendees are required to bring a laptop to this session.
After training day you will have 30 days access by email to ask any questions regarding what you learned.
at Swiss Cottage School
80 Avenue Road
St. Johns Wood, United Kingdom