SEO – What Works and What Doesn’t – Real-World SEO in an Hours – Q & A
Event on 2013-09-24 12:00:00
Nearly every business website owner, or potential owner wonders:
• How do Google and other search engines choose which websites show up at the top of search results?
• What will it cost, and how long will it take, to attain the highest possible search results ranking?
• How much will revenue rise once my website appears at the top of search results?
Join me on Tuesday, September 24, 11 a.m. at Intelligent Office, 1700 Market Street for an hour of business networking followed, from noon to 1 p.m., by our ‘Big Search Marketing Techniques for Small Business’ presentation.
I’ll reveal many of the road-tested techniques we use to persistently position our clients’ websites, as well as our own, at the top of the Google search results. In the process I’ll expose many of the questionable claims and sales pitches of ”SEO experts” and mass marketers.
My company is The Philadelphia Web Design Company and our SEO resumé also includes two United States Provisional Patents for search engine optimization algorithms – the first developed two years before Google came on the scene.
• Getting to the top – the must-have steps to persistently position your website, not just once, but multiple times – including an advertising graphic and your phone number – at the top of dozens of search results.
• The Why, When, and How Much should I pay, of Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads. How are paid ads different than SEO?
• Mobile Phones – their search results can be different than those displayed on a Mac or PC – and show you how to prepare right now.
• Meta Tags – What are they and which ones really count?
There's no charge to attend and a free light lunch will be provided —sandwiches, veggies, fruit, and beverages provided by Jimmy John's Sandwiches.
Randy M. Zeitman, President, The Philadelphia Web Design Co.
Don’t fret if the seminar is full. Please call us at (610) 259-4123 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about SEO, PPC, and how we can make your website truly showcase the value of your professional service – it’s the primary reason Google, Yahoo, & Bing have placed us at the top of the Google rankings since Fall of 2009.
at WRT Philadelphia Office
1700 Market Street
Philadelphia, United States