SEO Workshop: Increasing Your Organization’s Web Presence
Event on 2014-08-28 13:00:00
Digital products and digital marketing have undergone rapid change in an increasingly technical and diverse landscape. Our SEO workshop gives focuses on participants building a better understanding of their digital products, combining research-based best practices with hands-on activities. We give participants insight as well as real practices they can implement immediately for their digital products.
Presented by Interface Guru
- State of the web: Digital products and marketing 2014 – 2015
- Overview of SEO and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) best practices
- Top changes to make to your digital product to improve SEO
- Social media marketing: The value of Actionable Content
Hands-on analytics training (laptops will be provided as needed)
- Getting started
- Facilitator guided: Participants will get assistance in finding their website’s digital tracking ID and linking their accounts to Google Analytics.
- Participants will need access to their website’s content management system
- Small groups: Participants will discuss how to assess and choose their top three metrics tracking opportunities. Guidance on assessment will be given by the facilitator.
- Facilitator guided: Participants will set regular reporting dashboards to monitor their top three opportunities. Report generation and time tracking will be explained.
- Individual work/participant presentation: Participants will complete exercises to find additional critical analytics tracking content such as top page views, traffic sources, and social engagement. Participants will report result back to group.
- Participants should come prepared to discuss their website’s top opportunities
- Small groups/participant presentation: Participants will discuss initial findings from their analytics, outlining any immediate opportunities for website improvement.
- Facilitator guided: Participants will receive guidance on what changes are the most critical for impacting their analytics positively.
- /person (Non-Pima County Parenting Coalition Members)
- Free for Pima County Parenting Coalition Members (1 person per agency)
Please make checks payable to: United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona Attn: PCPC330 N. Commerce Park Loop Ste. 200Tucson, AZ 85745
Invoices available upon request: email@example.com
at Pima County Housing Center
801 W. Congress
Tucson, United States