SHETALKS Forum + Fashion Bloggers Connect #FTW14
Event on 2014-03-01 13:00:00
FASHION BLOGGERS CONNECT is a conference and engagement event series featuring well-known names and up-and-coming bloggers from the fashion industry. Since its launch in 2010, Fashion Bloggers Connect has brought together numerous amazing personalities and influential bloggers including Jenine Jacob, founder of IFB – International Fashion Bloggers and The Coveted, Laura Ellner of On the Racks, Erin Hagstrom of Cali Vintage, Marie Denee of The Curvy Fashionistas, Christina Topacio of Profresh Style, Mai Le of Fashionist, Jennie Lodge of Going West, Melissa Sanchez of Savvy in San Francisco, Zavan Quezada of Boyish TV, and Amy Gilmer. Fashion Bloggers Connect is a fashion industry resource and growing talent network for fashion/beauty/style bloggers everywhere. Apply to join our blogger Meetup.
SHE TALKS Forum is an industry networking and event series focused on enrichment, empowerment and success strategies by and for women in professional contexts. SHE TALKS Forum launched in February 2012 with a Career Catalyst “Mentors and Apprentices” event at FIDM and was followed by SHE TALKS Forum “Women Entrepreneurs” at Zappos Labs during Fashion Tech Week 2013. SHE TALKS Forum features engaging panelists of particular distinction and influence in their chosen fields of endeavor. Join She Talks on Meetup.
- 1:00pm – Door Opens
- 1:15pm – Keynote : LAURA SLEZINGER; Director of Corporate Development at Girls in Tech, San Francisco Chapter and Intellectual Property, Corporate & Advertising Transactional Attorney at Venture Gained Legal, [Main Room]
- 1:30pm – Keynote: LISA THOMAS; Assitant Dean, Hult International Business School [Main Room]
- 1:45pm – Product presentation by Elephanti [Room #01 / 100 Capacity]
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm SHE Talks Forum PANEL / Topic: Women In Tech / Panel TBD [Room #01 / 100 Capacity]
- 3:00pm – Product presentation by Venture Gained Legal [Room #01 / 100 Capacity]
- 3:15pm – Product presentation by One Page Company [Room #02 / 75 Capacity]
- 3:30pm – 4:30m Fashion Bloggers Connect panel / Topic: Blogging & Branding [Room #02 / 75 Capacity]
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm Networking/ Demo Presentations/ Pop-up Trunk Show [Main Room/ Back]
- 5:00pm – End
SHETALKS PANEL :
- ALAINA PERCIVAL, CEO and Chairwoman of the Board at Women Who Code
- JOANNA RILEY-WEIDENMILLER, CEO at 1-Page Advisor and Partner at 360 Fashion Network
- LAURA SLEZINGER, Director of Corporate Development at Girls in Tech, San Francisco Chapter and Intellectual Property, Corporate & Advertising Transactional Attorney at Venture Gained Legal
DEMO AREA [more to come]:
- One Page Job Proposal
- Rose Market
- Venture Gained Legal
- Women Who Code
FASHION TECH WEEK #FTW14 [ http://fashiontechweek.org/ ] represents the new vanguard in the convergence of fashion, technology and innovation, as the most pivotal fashion week platform to watch from the innovation and creative capital of the world – San Francisco.
WEEK SCHEDULE – Fashion Tech Week 2014, Feb 24 – Mar 02
- Mon 2/24 – Press and VIP Opening Reception / RSVP – Tickets
- Tue 2/25 – SF Fashion Lab: Fashion Pitch Competition / RSVP – Tickets
- Wed 2/26 – Dapperhood SF | Silicon Valley Men’s Style Event / RSVP – Tickets
- Thu 2/27 – WearTechCon: WearableTech Demo Night / RSVP – Tickets
- Fri 2/28 – Project SF: The Art of Fashion / RSVP – Tickets
- Sat 3/01 – SHE Talks Forum and Fashion Bloggers Connect / RSVP – Tickets
- Sun 3/02 – Retail Tech Summit: The Future of Retail Tech / RSVP – Tickets
FASHION TECH WEEK includes a Press and VIP Opening Reception, SF Fashion Lab: Fashion Pitch Competition, Dapperhood SF | Silicon Valley Men’s Style Event, WearTechCon: WearableTech Demo Night, Project SF: The Art of Fashion, Retail Tech Summit: The Future of Retail Tech , and Fashion Bloggers Connect with SHE Talks Forum – all featuring fashion, design and technology brands, startups and thought leaders, showcasing leading developments from all sectors of the World’s Leading Fashion Tech, Retail Tech and Wearable Tech Eco-system right here in San Francisco.
In Partnership With:
Hult continues its rapid ascent in world-renowned business school rankings, currently placing among the top 1% of all business schools. Hult is ranked #34 in the U.S. and #59 in the world by The Economist (2013); and ranked the #61st best business school in the world by the Financial Times (2014). Hult also ranks in the Financial Times' Top 10 for International Business, International Experience, International Students, International Faculty, and International Board.
Founded in 2010, JustFab Inc. is a lifestyle fashion company that offers an engaging and personalized shopping experience to over 35 million members worldwide through its portfolio of brands including JustFab, FabKids, ShoeDazzle and Fabletics. JustFab Inc. now reaches over 35 million members worldwide through its portfolio of lifestyle fashion brands including JustFab, FabKids, and ShoeDazzle, all of which offer a personalized and curated shopping experience with styling advice and outfit recommendations from style experts and fashion consultants.
HINT water made tasty with a splash of fruit essence. zero calories, zero diet sweeteners. By taking nature’s original refreshment as the main ingredient and enhancing it with just a splash of delicious natural flavor, Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juices and other sweetened drinks without the empty calories or diet sweeteners. as one of the fastest growing beverages in the US, their drinkers now have a water that makes their mouth water. hint. water made tasty.
Elephanti is a smartphone app and website featuring a groundbreaking way to search online for products and services offline in brick and mortar stores. Members can search for specific items on Elephanti, view a list of nearby stores and venues that sell those items, browse their online catalog, and check-in to claim offers and discounts available in-store. Users can follow their favorite brands, stores and venues to receive real-time updates on what’s new in-store, rate and review stores they check-in to and discover new places that capture their interests. Retail stores, restaurants and entertainment venues can sign up their business on Elephanti to build free virtual storefronts and post their in-store promotions to customers nearby that take a specific interest in their type of business or the products and services they sell.
at Hult International Business School
1 education place
Cambridge, United States