Shropshire Business Masterclass – 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd June 2014 (4 days)
Event on 2014-06-02 09:30:00
FOUR FREE BUSINESS MASTERCLASSES to change your business forever……
Make 2014 the year your business takes off, by attending these four one-day workshops to provide you with the essential steps to supercharge your business growth.
Working through this powerful four day programme you will learn how to build your business so it gives you the lifestyle you dream of.
Day 1 – Getting Started
- Develop your overall growth strategy – identify simple strategies to develop your goals in order to clearly define your vision and develop a clear set of objectives for the future of the business. All of this on one page!
- Build a sustainable growth model so you have specific targets and key performance indicators to track your growth
Day 2 – Meeting Customer Needs Profitably
- Identify how to market your business so to reach your target customers. Focusing on six key strategies you will learn how to make these work best for you
- This includes in depth introductions to how you can practically use strategies such as social media and online marketing, direct mail, networking, email marketing, strategic alliance and the strategy most businesses don't use (we will tell you more when you come!)
Day 3 – Operations
- Create sales conversion processes to maximise the return from your efforts and from your marketing spend.
- Streamline your production so your customers are delighted and you can devote more time to growing your business. Many business owners look to develop their business by doing more things. Most often, the correct approach is to 'do less better'.
Day 4 – Successful Selling
- Make the most of your time – this life changing module will help you get more from your business and more from your life
- Build a support team around you that is committed to the achievement of your business vision
Taking place at the Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre, Shrewsbury, SY1 3TG on 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd June. You must be prepared to attend all four days.
Lunch will be provided.
at Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre
The Taste Kitchen
Battlefield, United Kingdom