Snap Training Event: “New Tips for Getting on Google’s Front Page”
Event on 2013-02-27 13:00:00
Do you want your business to make more money in 2013? Use your website as a sales tool! Search engine optimization (SEO) can increase traffic to your website and help you generate more leads and sales.
Get practical tips on how to use SEO for your small business in 2013 at our marketing event on February 27th: "New Rules for Getting on Google's Front Page."
Learn how to:
- Get more leads through your website using the latest SEO trends
- Attract more leads through content marketing
- Get found in mobile search results
- Use social media to boost your SEO rankings
Who should attend this event?
- Small business owners who want to reach local customers
- Service-oriented businesses with repeat clients (landscapers, dentists, veterinarians, hair stylists, chiropractors, etc.)
- Business owners who want to use their website to attract new customers
When: February 27, 2013 from 1pm-3pm (includes networking from 1-1:30 and a Q&A session at the end)
Where: 975 Nathan Lane, Suite A, Plymouth, MN 55441 (map)
All attendees will receive a free copy of our new online marketing guide,
"SEO for Small Business: 3 Search Engine Optimization Trends for 2013."
at Snap Social Media Offices
975 Nathan Lane N
Minneapolis, United States