Social Media Boot Camp – Analysis, Strategy & Content
Event on 2013-06-27 09:00:00
Our Boot Camps are unlike any other. They are intimate and focused learning sessions with a maximum of four people, meaning you will benefit from lots of personal attention.
Social media continues to change at a rapid pace. Keeping up is a full-time job so let us do the leg work.
You learn the tools, how to create a strategy, develop content and ways to track whether you’re social media measures up to expectations. Each workshop has three 2-hour sessions over three consecutive weeks. All session participants will have access to our Google + Social Media Boot Camp Community, where you’ll be able to download session materials, we’ll share links and look at what’s new in the world of social media.Camp Dates
June 27th, July 4th and 11th.What will you learn?
• Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other measurement tools for your social channels.
• Measurement terms including: click rate, clicks per post, followers, unfollow rate.
• How to establish measurable goals for your social channels.
• Developing a social strategy and incorporating it into your existing marketing.
• Determining messaging.
• Learning about your customers.
• Management of channels.
• Creating and executing an editorial calendar.
• Writing for social media
• Re-purposing content across social channels.
at Mahtay Café & Lounge
241 St Paul St
Saint Catherines, Canada