Social Media Boot Camp- Saint Louis
Event on 2013-10-22 08:30:00
Learn to Maximize Your Business and Sales Potential through Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin and more in this social media training course.
Even for seasoned marketing professionals – this is new territory! Electronic social networks that did not exist five years ago are now the new frontier in marketing. They can be a great opportunity for exposure, and revenue for your company. Aside from a social outlet, when integrated with traditional marketing, these potential sales vehicles can augment your entire marketing efforts, creating publicity, opportunity and sales potential you never thought could exist. After three information–packed days of social media training in this social media course, you will have your plan ready to go.
For more information on this course visit: http://www.aspe-roi.com/courses/social-media-boot-camp/
Finally, Get Answers and Get Busy!
If you're like most marketing professionals, you're realizing you need to get on board with Social Media Marketing and Social Networking. It's evolved quickly. There's no book, no resource and few people to turn to for advice – now that's all changed. After this social media training you'll know what you need to know from a seasoned expert in the field.
Convert Fans Into Customers – With the Right Direction, Tools and Guidance
Whether involved with business-to-business or business-to-consumer marketing, social media marketing will work for you. Understand how each of these media operate; their potential, the psychology, where you are losing revenue and more. You'll learn to maximize results from the top social networks: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and the top business-to-business network, LinkedIn. You'll know when you should be using video, cross-pollination techniques and other specific strategies. You'll leave the class with direction, focus and your own game plan. We'll show you how to harvest qualified leads using these marketing tools, and how to cultivate more sales for your business in this three–day workshop.
Done Correctly, Social Media Marketing will work!
Key Skills You'll Take Away Immediately:
- Learn how to use online media to create social events that make you stand out and attract relevant, interested people
- Harness the power of blogs to grow your content base, increase your credibility, and attract web traffic
- Examine Twitter practices that really work, and figure out if (and how) Twitter can be used to promote your business
- Learn how to monitor mentions of your company online and in social streams
- Understand how to track your social media performance and which sources are driving your traffic
- Determine whether Facebook is the right fit for your business
- Learn how to use Facebook advertising to find leads and customers
- A deep dive into LinkedIn — how to find relevant connections, how to get introductions, and how to optimize your profiles
- Take a detailed look at why video matters, and how to best use it to drive traffic and credibility
- Learn more about Google Plus and how to use it for your company
- Get an introduction to Pinterest — whether it's right for you, and how to use it for business applications
- Know the legal issues, ethics concerns, and how to create an effective and reliable social media policy
- Understand how to unify and integrate your various social media channels so you can efficiently and consistently reach your audience
What People Say About This Social Media Training Course:
"I feel very energized after attending Social Media Boot Camp. We'll be able to apply a lot of the things that were covered to our social marketing plans for Hay Group."
— Ali, Marketing and Communications Manager
"Jeremy kicks a**!!! This guy knows his stuff and I would highly recommend this course to anyone."
— Julie, Director of Marketing and Recruitment
"Jeremy Smith is very knowledgeable about social media and is excellent at teaching it to his students. Social Media Boot Camp is a must-attend for anyone trying to get their social media efforts off the ground."
— Mike, Online Communities Specialist
at Moviola Education Center
320 S Euclid
Los Angeles, United States