Social Media Club of Dallas Presents Jay Baer on “Youtility”
Event on 2013-11-13 18:00:00
Social Media Club of Dallas Presents:
Jay Baer on Youtility:
Why Smart Marketing is about Help, Not Hype
November 13, 2013
The difference between helping and selling is just two letters. But those two letters are critically important to your company’s success.
You’re not competing for attention only against other, similar products. You’re competing for attention against everything. To win in this hyper-competitive environment, you must ask “How can we help?”
If you sell something, you make a customer today, but if you genuinely help someone, you create a customer for life. This is Youtility.
1. 6:00 Check-In and Networking
2. 6:45 Welcome and Intro
3. 7:00 Introduction of Sponsors
4. 7:15 Presentation
5. 8:30 Post Tweetup at People's Last Stand @PeoplesDallas
About our Speaker:
- New York Times best selling author of Youtility
- Consulted for 30 of the Fortune 500
- Started five multi-million dollar businesses from scratch
- Named one of America’s top 3 social media consultants
- Runs the world’s #1 content marketing blog
Arrive early! The first 200 attendees will receive a free copy of Jay's best-selling book!
Become an SMC Dallas Member
Did you know that SMC Dallas Members attend monthly meetings for free? Join SMC Dallas today and get your promo code to attend this event free of charge!
About our Sponsors
Thanks to our SMC Dallas Quarterly Sponsor:
Note on Refunds: Refunds will be provided if written notice of your request is received within 24 hours of event. If the event is sold out, we'll only provide a refund if a waitlisted ticket is sold before the start of the event online.
at Angelika Film Center and Cafe
5321 East Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, United States