Social Media Content Workshop
Event on 2015-04-14 10:00:00
The Landing is offering this course to SME's in the Northwest – the course will run over two days as follows –
- 14th April – 10.00am – 4.00pm
- 21st April – 10.00am – 4.00pm
Attendance to both sessions is required.
Social Media Content Workshop.
Defining and executing a marketing plan with great content can be time consuming and costly for any business.
There is a huge array of tools out there that can aid the process of creating great content, without having to engage costly developers and designers. This workshop is aimed to equip SMEs with the knowledge and skills to use some of these tools to aid them in creating great content for a number of mediums (copy, video, graphics etc) to support the business development / marketing activities of the company.
The course outline includes:
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Developing a Content Marketing Campaign Strategy
- Buyer Persona
- Blog Creation
- Landing Page Design
- Call-To-Action & Banner Design
- eBook Templates
- Video Creation
- Email Newsletter & Social Integration
- Measuring Campaign Success
The workshop will be ‘hands-on’ and engage attendees to actively create content strategies to support their business growth plans. The ‘Landing’ will provide access to computers during the workshops.
This programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills. It is delivered by Social Media Stream in partnership with The Landing.
PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT ONE APPLICATION PER COMPANY.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Annual turnover less than €50 million
- Balance sheet less than €50 million
- No other organisation may own more than 25% of the SME
- NW Based
- 250 employees or less
- Company must not have attended a free 12 hour workshop programme provided by The Landing previously
- Not previously attended workshops supported by The Landing /received a business assist from The Landing
If you book a place on this course and fail to attend a charge of £50 will be made to cover The Landings costs
at The Landing – 4th Floor
Salford, United Kingdom