Social Media For Business Training Course – Georgetown Penang
Event on 2013-06-11 09:30:00
Social Media for Business Training Course
Is Your Business Social Enough?
Since the inception of the web there have been huge changes in how media is consumed and produced. At the forefront of this media evolution is social media – a participatory phenomenon that is no longer being used by the few but by the many, and should be considered an integral part of any businesses' digital marketing strategy.
This introductory social media course will give you an understanding of the shifts in media that have been occurring; highlight the depth and breadth of social media, and how your business or brand can benefit by putting together a strategy for integrating it into areas such as marketing, product development and customer services.
This course is HRDF claimable. Charles Mann is proud to be an approved Category C training provider, Registration number 4597, under the SBL scheme with Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB).
Date & Venue:
Tuesday 11th June 2013
Bayview Hotel, Georgetown Penang
Cost: RM1250 per delegate (RM1050 Early Bird)
Duration: 9.30am – 5pm
Inclusive of all course material, lunch, refreshments and snacks
- Social Media Overview
- Current marketplace
- Trends and latest developments
- Basic principles behind using Social Media
- Principles of Social Media
- Reciprocity and Sharing of information
- Conversations through Social Media
- Cultivating relationships through Social Media
- Delivering trust
- Importance of honesty and integrity
- Types of Social Media
- Communication forums
- Multimedia sharing
- Reviews, comments and opinions across all sectors
- Audiences for Social Media
- Demographics and statistics
- Driving factors
- Why Social Media Matters
- Understanding how it affects brands and businesses
- Understanding the network economy
- Case studies – good and bad examples
- Monitoring your brand's presence
- Basic analysis techniques and tools
- Interpreting the results
- Benchmarking practices
- Ethics – the laws behind Social Media
- Best practices
- Creating a Social Media strategy for your brand
Following the course, you will understand:
- The depth and breadth of social media and its drivers
- What makes a media social and how it differs from the broadcast media model
- The importance of trust, honesty and transparency
- Social media demographics and how it relates to brand engagement
- How other businesses, organisations and brands are using social media
- How it can go wrong and how to react to problems when they arise
- Best practices, ethics and legislation relating to social media
- Basic techniques and tools for benchmarking your social media presence
- The first steps in creating a social media strategy for your business or brand
- Some of the latest services and trends
All delegates will receive a certificate, hard and soft copies of course materials and four weeks post course support.
How to Register:
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, using Eventbrite. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
E-mail: Send us an email at email@example.com including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
at Bayview Hotel
25-A Farquhar Street