Social Media for Nonprofits- Seattle 2014
Event on 2014-04-28 09:00:00
On April 28th, 2014, Social Media for Nonprofits will bring together nonprofit decision-makers and supporters in the Seattle/Redmond area to share practical tips and tools for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short, TED-meets-Twitter style talks and interactive workshops.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers and Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, and advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising and marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners and consultants
- Measurement, analysis, and dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit and engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free and easy-to-use platforms and resources
- Going viral with video
Conference registration includes access to the full-day program, access to all breakouts, continental breakfast, and lunch.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
We do not offer cancellations nor refunds, but we will gladly transfer your ticket to someone else if you notify us 48 hours before the event date via eventbrite transfer option. Please note: there is a transfer fee to transfer to another individual and to transfer to another city.
at Seattle University (Campion Tower Ballroom)
901 Twelfth Street
Seattle, United States