Social Media for Recruitment Training
Event on 2013-07-16 09:30:00
Social Media for Recruiters Masterclass
Link Humans are recognised Social Media in Recruitment specialists in the UK and we have been running workshops for recruitment professionals since 2009.
Recruitment is changing – are you maximising what could be your company’s number one tool for finding candidates and new vacancies? Link Humans is a recognised Social Media training company in the recruitment field in the UK and Europe.
Our clients include Adecco, DHL, Mazars, Intel, Huntress Group, Robert Walters, JPA, Methods Consulting and more. This half-day masterclass is specifically designed for recruitment professionals, both agency and internal.What You Will Learn about Social Media for Recruitment
- Learn how to build an effective and SEO friendly profiles that attract candidates and clients
- Growing your social media presence and creating an effective recruiting strategy
- Getting more and targeted followers on Twitter, using Twitter as a conversation and sourcing tool, what hashtags and search tools are most effective
- How to source on LinkedIn and to run successful LinkedIn groups, promote events and use other applications
- How Google Plus can be used as an excellent sourcing tool and how to build a loyal following, using Hangouts and other applications
- Using Facebook for referrals and sourcing, growing successful Pages around your brand
- How you can use SlideShare, Meetup, YouTube and other networks for sourcing
- A look at international and niche networks such as Xing and Viadeo
- How to use source passive candidates from event listings across social networks, and promoting your own events
- Running free and paid advertising campaigns to a very targeted audience
- Key content marketing strategies across social media with real-life cases
- Using search, monitoring and alerts to find the latest updates for your industry
- Effectively identify and preempt the needs of employers and hiring managers and carry out a qualified sales approach
- Integrating the best recruiter apps, plugins and extensions for automation and speed
Your Key Benefits
- Profile: Learn how to build a professional and SEO friendly profiles that attract candidates and reflect your brand as a recruitment expert.
- Network: How to increase the size of your network to give let you search for more candidates and hiring managers.
- Communicating: How to build the reputation of your company or team through LinkedIn groups, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds and other applications
- Sourcing: How to use advanced sourcing tools and X-ray techniques on search engines with real business cases to research people, jobs and companies
Who is this Workshop Intended for?Recruiters (agency and internal), headhunters, sourcers, HR professionals and talent acquisition specialists. Testimonials from Previous AttendeesClick here for more testimonials. DetailsTime: The workshop starts at 9.30am and finishes at 1pm – please arrive by 9am if possible.Dates: This workshop will be held on 15th January 2013, 16th April 2013, 16th July 2013 and 15th October 2013.Group size: This workshop has a maximum of 10 attendees.Price: Tickets are £150 + VAT. To book please use the form above, or send an email to Community Manager on email@example.com to pay by BACS.Venue: The workshop will be held at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. The nearest tube station is Covent Garden. Your FacilitatorJorgen Sundberg is a recognised LinkedIn authority that has been interviewed and quoted in The Times, The Guardian and The Australian, dubbed a 'social networking guru' by The Mail on Sunday. His background is in the recruitment industry, previously a Director at Red Commerce, Europe's largest SAP recruitment company. He is a recurring conference speaker on social networking in the UK and Europe.
at Covent Garden, London
Covent Garden, United Kingdom