Social Media for Small Business Workshop: Boost Your Business on Facebook
Event on 2014-01-21 12:30:00
This is the first in a series of workshops that will provide small business owners and entrepreneurs with the tools to leverage social media to grow their business and compete online. In our first workshop, we will focus on the world’s largest social network – Facebook.
During the workshop, small business owners and entrepreneurs will learn everything from how to build a free Facebook page for their business, to using their page to attract new customers and maintain connections with current ones. People like to work with those who they know, like and trust, and because this old adage still stands true, it’s critical for small businesses to capitalize on opportunities to stay top-of-mind with their customers and to build passionate and loyal brand advocates. We’ll help you not just create an online community, but will give you tips and tricks to translate online engagement into in-store traffic and business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to develop an effective Facebook marketing strategy.
- 10 steps for creating a Facebook page that gets “likes.”
- What you need to know about Facebook in 2014 and how you can use this knowledge to get more fans and business!
- 5 rules for engaging with your fans.
- The critical factors that determine if your fans see your posts (Facebook’s latest algorithm changes).
- What types of content your fans care about and how to easily create it.
- 3 tips for creating #content that @connects.
- 7 essential steps to get your posts “liked.”
- Key strategies to position you as an expert and gain more fans.
- Promotions that work and will bring you new customers.
- Learn from successful business case studies and proven methodologies.
OMPR's events help local small business owners and entrepreneurs use marketing and public relations tactics to build a community around their business and reach new customers.
Please note this is an RSVP only event. Registration will close once RSVP reaches capacity.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720) 515-8219.
at Pavilion Executive Tower II
2821 South Parker Road
Aurora, United States