Social Media for Start-Ups
Event on 2013-09-25 14:00:00
Brighton Digital Festival – Open Studios
Part of THE DOCK OPEN DAY
Join Mary-Ann from Amplee.co.uk online marketing, at The Dock in Hove to hear her useful advice on using social media as a cost-effective means of marketing. If you're a start-up, small business or student, find out how best to us social media, to generate awareness and new business.
This one hour session will aim to cover the following;
- Why social media for your small business?
- Working out which social media platforms to use
- Setting up your business presence on social media
- Using social media platforms to drive traffic to your new website
- Using Twitter & LinkedIn for new customer acquisition
- Managing your social media platforms with ease
at The Dock
Hove, United Kingdom