Social Media GUERILLA Marketing
Event on 2013-05-24 09:00:00
North Carolina's Largest Social Media and Local
Professor Rico Glover, Google Agency Partner
"CEO's forecast that social media will make up 57% of their engagement methods with customers, up
from 16% today" (IBM Global CEO Study)
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social
Guerrilla marketing is an advertising strategy in which low-cost unconventional means are utilized, often in a localized fashion or large network of individual cells, to convey or promote a product or an idea. The term guerrilla marketing is easily traced to guerilla warfare which utilizes atypical tactics to achieve a goal in a competitive and unforgiving environment.
Social Media Guerrilla Marketing social media has greatly increased the scale and reach of our relationship with prospects and clients.Technology has also changed the way in which we collaborate online, with most buying decisions starting, progressing, and often even closing online without any face-to-face meetings.This form of marketing is not really marketing because you build relationships and sell products at the same time.
Don't Miss out on the Opportunity to Grow Your Business with Social Media.
- An introduction to social media marketing
- Learn system to build a social media plan that gets results
- Create a meaningful plan that allows you to connect with your audience
- Learn how to use key social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Blogs
- Learn best practices and case studies of successful social media marketing
- How to measure social media so that you know you are getting results
- Discover systems and tools to stay efficient in your social media marketing
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn from the pro!
Workshop will be held Friday, May 24, 2012 at theFayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS® training room
2412 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville NC
Take a deep dive into content marketing, advanced AdWords, in-house social media marketing and mobile marketing. Conducted by recognized thought leader, these educational resources offer best-practices training and critical industry networking opportunities.
Mobile App Developer
According to Google, 20% of all searches have a local intent.
Google receives 34,000 searches per second and more than 88 billion searches per month.
That means there are 17.6 billion searches each month conducted by consumers who want to find information, products, and services locally.
Local businesses need to approach their advertising different than national companies.
Why You Can’t Afford To Ignore Pinterest:
- Pinterest grew to 10 million users faster than any other independent website in history.
- According to Mashable.com, most users are spending more time on Pinterest than Facebook.
- Nearly 12 million monthly unique visitors.
- Daily users have increased by more than 145% since the start of 2012.
at Fayetteville Regional Association of Realtors
2412 Raeford Rd
Fayetteville, United States