Social Media Marketing Class: Facebook Business Page
Event on 2015-03-11 09:00:00
Bring your notebook or tablet for a fun and informative workshop on Social Media and what it means for your business. Social Media has exploded over the past few years and it’s essential for small business to interact with your core customer base.
This workshop is practical so as to gain an insight and understanding into how Social Media and internet marketing applies to your business. No prior Social Media marketing experience is assumed, but familiarity with a personal Facebook account and/or Facebook business page will be helpful.
The course duration is two hours and includes…
- How to set up and optimise your Facebook Business Page
- The difference between posting as your page and as yourself
- How to use the Activity, Insights and Settings tabs
- How to interpret statistics
- How to publish content and what content works best
- Where to find your target audience on Facebook
- Etiquette and do’s and don’ts
- Light refreshments will be available
Book now as places are strictly limited!!
at Nest by Potter and Sower
439 Albany Hwy
Victoria Park, Australia