Social Media Masterclass … DJ’s Only!
Event on 2013-04-29 09:30:00
Join Influence Agents Founder, Matt Hodkinson for an intensive day of DOING! We're not in the business of talking at you for 8 hours solid, but WE ARE in the business of helping you to Get More from YOUR DJ Business, via Social Media. BRING YOUR LAPTOP, take a seat, and feast your eyes on this revenue-attracting agenda, including…
- EVERYTHING you need to know about Facebook Pages – how to get more fans, likes, and shares, to really make the world's biggest social platform work for your DJ Business!
- Optimise the All New Linkedin Profile, to bring you more Opportunities – One of our delegates created £27k of new business within 2 weeks of implementing these strategies!!
- Use Twitter EFFECTIVELY – Tools to help find new prospects, and optimise your posts to be seen by the right people, at the right time.
- Better engagement and higher conversions. If you're not using video as part of your marketing strategy, then you're missing a HUGE opportunity to benefit from both. Get ready to use YouTube and Vimeo to your advantage.
- How to MEASURE the Return On Investment in your professional social media profiles, including which posts are creating the most revenue for your business.
- How Google+ is changing the rules of SEO, and how the full Google toolset can help you do business smarter.
- Pinterest … It seems that everyone is talking about this "virtual pinboard" site, but how can you leverage it, to drive massive traffic to your website and social profiles? We'll show you.
A feature of our workshop events – We're so confident that you'll love what you'll get on the day, that if you don't agree, we'll give you a full refund. If you don't gain, then why should we?
Matt is Founder and "Chief Listening Officer" at Influence Agents – a Social Media Strategy Coaching and Consultancy provider, helping clients to connect social media with true business objectives and improved revenue. His philosophy is "Two ears, one mouth, for the digital generation"…believing business owners can profit from Social Media by listening more intently to the market.
Matt's thought-leading views on Social Media have led to frequent appearances on BBC TV and radio (a connection made via Twitter), as well as a number of international speaking engagements.
“Matt is highly regarded expert in his field and an excellent presenter. I spent a day on his social media course and have worked alongside him on a business development programme and am constantly amazed by what he delivers – both live and as an expert on tv. He is adept at handling his audience, extremely knowledgeable in his subject and constantly abreast of latest developments.”
Fi Ivin, Women on a Wobble
“Matt is leading the charge for small businesses and teaching them how to leverage themselves using social media to steal a march on their competitors. He has a great team and his programme is going to gather interest over the next few months from all corners. I am just glad to be apart of the journey in the beginning so we can get a head start on the rest before my rivals jump aboard.”
Desmond Moreira, Rynew Property
12 Bayley Street
Bloomsbury, United Kingdom