Social Media Masterclass
Event on 2013-04-17 09:30:00
Join Influence Agents Founder, Matt Hodkinson for an intensive day of DOING! We're not in the business of talking at you for 8 hours solid, but WE ARE in the business of helping you to Get More from YOUR Business, via Social Media. BRING YOUR LAPTOP, take a seat, and feast your eyes on this revenue-attracting agenda:
Morning Session – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Create or fine-tune your perfect Facebook Page for Business. We'll get it looking the part, attracting more shares, comments and likes, and create custom apps, to attract further engagement from your fans. We'll also show you some handy strategies for getting your brand in front of more, targeted prospects.
- Use Twitter EFFECTIVELY – Tools to help find new prospects, and optimise your posts to be seen by the right people, at the right time. Attract more followers, filter out the considerable "Noise" of spammers and "over-sharers", and generate real opportunities for your business.
- Pinterest … It seems that everyone is talking about this "virtual pinboard" site, but how can you leverage it to drive massive traffic to your website and social profiles? We'll show you.
LUNCH (Provided) – Please let us know of any dietary requirements
Afternoon Session – Linkedin, YouTube, Google+, Hootsuite
- Optimise your Linkedin Profile, to bring you more Opportunities – One of our delegates created £27k of new business within 2 weeks of implementing these strategies!! We'll also build your Company Page and get recommendations and testimonials for your products and services.
- Better engagement and higher conversions. If you're not using video as part of your marketing strategy, then you're missing a HUGE opportunity to benefit from both. Get ready to use YouTube to your advantage, including it's all-new channel layout.
- How Google+ is changing the rules of SEO, and how the full Google toolset can help you do business smarter.
- Use Hootsuite to bring your Social Media Management together, including multi-platform posts, scheduling, smart search, and in-depth analytics.
Tea and coffee are provided on arrival, mid-morning, and mid-afternoon.
Workbook for every Delegate
We've put together a comprehensive workbook for you to take away. Everything we cover is in the book, and up to date, so you can easily get a reminder of what to do, when you're back in the daily routine!
A feature of our workshop events – We're so confident that you'll love what you'll get on the day, that if you don't agree, we'll give you a full refund. If you don't gain, then why should we?
Matt is Founder and "Chief Listening Officer" at Influence Agents – a Social Media Strategy Coaching and Consultancy provider, helping clients to connect social media with true business objectives and improved revenue. His philosophy is "Two ears, one mouth, for the digital generation"…believing business owners can profit from Social Media by listening more intently to the market.
Matt's thought-leading views on Social Media have led to frequent appearances on BBC TV and radio (a connection made via Twitter), as well as a number of international speaking engagements.
What Our Delightful Delegates Say…
“Matt is highly regarded expert in his field and an excellent presenter. I spent a day on his social media course and have worked alongside him on a business development programme and am constantly amazed by what he delivers – both live and as an expert on tv. He is adept at handling his audience, extremely knowledgeable in his subject and constantly abreast of latest developments.”
Fi Ivin, Women on a Wobble
“Matt is leading the charge for small businesses and teaching them how to leverage themselves using social media to steal a march on their competitors. He has a great team and his programme is going to gather interest over the next few months from all corners. I am just glad to be apart of the journey in the beginning so we can get a head start on the rest before my rivals jump aboard.”
Desmond Moreira, Rynew Property
at Ripley Castle
Ripley, United Kingdom