Social Media Meetup – Making the Jump to Effective Social Media Marketing
Event on 2013-10-08 18:30:00
Come out and join John Alexander and Barry Byers for an evening at Newmarket's friendliest Scottish Pub, the Crows Nest for presentations on:
Social Media Marketing
with Barry Byers.
In this session You'll learn:
1. Social Networks Set Up – How to set up your key social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Project, YouTube, and LinkedIn so that you have a well aligned and solid foundation in place.
2. Process Development – How to develop a sound process to ensure that all of your social networks are well managed and maintained long-term.
3. Automation – How to automate certain steps in your social media campaign to establish an efficient social media system for business that’s easy to manage.
4. Tracking and Analytics – How to track and respond to social media to maintain an effective conversation with your market in a timely manner.
Your Registration includes:
- holding your seat at the Crows Nest
- Training material handouts
- Hot and cold orderves and finger foods
at The Crows Nest Pub
115 Prospect St