Social Media Retail Seminar
Event on 2014-10-27 09:00:00
A low-cost, high-content "Social Media for Retailers" Seminar designed specifically for independent business owners along the Delaware Canal and D&L Trail. Join speaker, Joanna Leigh Simon in covering general trends and ideas, as well as focusing on the needs of individual workshop participants. Oh, yes … and, there will be snacks!
Sponsored by D&L Trail Towns, this half-day retail workshop provides attendees with the following info:
- Establish goals for social media marketing and engagement
- How to use different social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Grow an audience; Delight an audience
- Leverage social tools to increase sales & promote one's business
- Holiday campaigns
- Sign-up basics
- Appealing & professional profiles
- Communication tactics
- Translating sales & marketing goals into social campaigns
- Gaining new followers & interacting with others
- In-store tie-ins to social campaigns
- Providing value to customers & social media followers
Attendees should bring: smart phone, laptop (if desired), paper & pen.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.781.2605.
About our speaker: Joanna Leigh Simon began her career in communications at a small public relations and marketing firm, providing social media marketing services to clients, large and small. In 2011, Joanna opened a video production firm, Skout Media, but still manages social media for several select clients.
at Washington Crossing Historic Park
1112 River Road
Washington Crossing, United States