Social Media ROI: Using Data and Web Analytics to Measure Success
Event on 2013-05-23 08:00:00
A common argument that organizations level against social media is the challenge in determining real, tangible return on their social media marketing investment. This charge is not unfounded as so many social media programs are started at the tactical level – leaving decision makers with little to go on but the intangibility of friends, followers and fans – hardly the pillars of accountability able to withstand a boardroom conversation.
This workshop will help you understand social media ROI on your terms, begin to build a closed-loop marketing system, understand of the social media ecosystem and implement the six levels of marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). We will further take social media measurement and turn it on its ear by showing how the investments that your customers are making in your brand by engaging in social media are adding value for you each and every day.
What Will I Learn?
- How to interpret key social media metrics such as Facebook fans, Twitter Followers, blog subscribers and Pinterest followers
- How social media engagement impacts your bottom line
- How to track sales leads generated by your social media efforts
- How to reach your target market and top influencers on social networks How to calculate social media ROI
- How to maximize your social media ROI
Who Should Attend?
- Small business owners
- Marketing professionals
- Association/Nonprofit executives
Prior to attending these course attendees should have:
- Good general knowledge of using Mac or PC
- Have a good understanding of the web as a whole
- Have a basic to good understanding of their marketing goals
at Aloft Hotel Green Bay
465 Pilgrim Way
Green Bay, United States