Social Media & SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Event on 2013-04-13 10:15:00
Gain All of This Valuable information!
Learn how audiences seek and find key websites to position a website for search traffic, drive keyword positions higher up on search engines, get high quality inbound links to a website and competition. Explain the technical infrastructure behind the promotion and marketing of digital artists and products.
- A proper social media foundation and system.
- Guidance on how to create a social media strategy for your business.
- Ability to manage your social media in just 30 minutes a day.
- Ideas to create daily content with minimal effort.
- Ideas to get relevant followers (and lots of them).
- Insights on best practices (dos and don’ts).
- Knowledge of which tools to use and how to use them.
- Keyword and progress monitoring tips.
- 30 Days of Content in 30 minutes.
- I will show you exactly step by step how I have utilized LinkedIn to give me more business then I can handle.
- How to use facebook with laser like precision.
- How to eliminate the noise on twitter and hear what is beneficial to you and your business.
- How to get leads from all 3 platforms
- And much more!
at Surrey Libraries Computer Learning Centre City Centre Library
10350 University Dr