Social Media Storytelling
Event on 2015-03-04 09:00:00
Do you want to succeed at social media storytelling and content marketing?
Learn how the best companies and agencies connect with social media audiences through our hands-on workshop.
Give us half a day and we'll show you the strategy, the tactics and the skills you need for authentic and creative sustainability marketing.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
By attending you will learn how:
– Sustainability leaders like Unilever, Nike and Levis create effective social media storytelling campaigns for consumer audiences
– To effectively listen and learn from social media conversations
– To utilise digital tools and platforms to build an on-going social media sustainability content strategy
– To avoid the mistakes and FAILs so many companies make with social media
– To excel with social media storytelling techniques like infographics, video diaries and digital maps
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is specially tailored for professionals from:
– Sustainability and CSR communications
– Internal communications
– Corporate communications
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Matthew Yeomans is the founder of Sustainly and the author of the Social Media Sustainability Index – the authoritative guide to how more than 450 companies communicate sustainability.
Matthew has spent more than 20 years writing for major publications including Time, The New York Times, Wired and Guardian Sustainable Business. As a storytelling consultant he has worked with Nike, P&G, PwC, HSBC and many other companies.
"Matthew's rich editorial experience has helped him create an effective and very useful approach to sustainability storytelling." – Jo Confino, Editorial Director of Guardian Sustainable Business
“Matthew's expertise is invaluable for any organisation that wants to publish online. Drawing on his
journalism experience he helped us create an editorial infrastructure as well train our staff to be better
editors.” Andy Hobsbawm, co-founder Everythng and Do The Green Thing
"Matthew helped create an P&G employee engagement campaign in 2012 based on real employee
stories. He interviewed the “story makers” and wrote their stories in a very engaging way, building on
each person’s unique experience and personality. As a result, the campaign was a great success."
Virginie Helias, Director of Global Sustainability, P&G
13 Norfolk Pl Paddington
Paddington, United Kingdom