Social Media Strategy Workshop
Event on 2013-01-17 09:30:00
Have better conversations through effective Social Media Strategy
Since the inception of the web there have been huge changes in how media is consumed and produced. At the forefront of this media evolution is social media:
A participatory phenomenon that is no longer being used by the few but by the many, and should be considered an integral part of any businesses' online and digital marketing strategy.
Julia Doherty will give you an understanding of the shifts in media that have been occurring; show you some of the technologies behind it and what makes media 'social'. Julia talks about how your business or brand can begin putting together a strategy for integrating it into areas such as marketing, product development and customer services. Julia ran her own successful business, selling out to an international corporation in March 2011. She was finalist in “Most Innovative Woman of the Year” award in 2009 and has been an avid networker for the last 15 years.Do you want to;
• Improved search engine visibility? • Early wanting of potential industry problems?
• Increased customer loyalty?
• To build an enhanced reputation? • Gain data in behavior and interests of your target market?
Not only will you learn the principles of social media, the best practices, ethics and techniques to enhance your business, you will get access to Julia’s energy and enthusiasm to drive YOUR business forward.As part of your workshop package, you will receive;
• The latest in social media (which is changing all the time).
• A variety of handouts with be e-mailed to you, specifically designed for the event.
• A link to the slides, with embedded audio, so that you can remember all of the facts.
• Networking with other business decision makers looking to improve their business.
• Straight talking, non-techie, action- able learning.
But none of this will compare to the valuable tips from Julia that you will receive and take with you to put into your business right away.
Come and join us to help kick start your Social Media Strategy success for 2012.
All for just £47+vat. Book now!
at iCon Environmental Innovation Centre
Daventry, United Kingdom