Social Media Workshop – Port Hawkesbury
Event on 2014-02-25 09:30:00
Social Media Workshop
Have you heard just about enough on how social media can help your business grow?
Are you ready to take your social media skills to the next level and grow your digital footprint?
Join us for a Social Media Workshop with Dan Coffin Content Marketing
• Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre, Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 9:30am to 4:00pm
This workshop will give you the next level steps you need to better understand and better plan your social media presence in 2014.
What you will receive:
• A customized presentation on starting steps and best practices of social media use and how it applies with the craft sector in Cape Breton.
• An easy to understand seven-step plan for creating your social media strategy.
• Handouts of material covered in the presentation as well as a resources and links sheet that will provide further opportunities to learn on your own time with quality resources.
• Workshop follow-up support plan for registered participants. This includes an opportunity for you to call or email Dan directly for assistance or questions within a 30-day period after your workshop.
The cost for the Social Media Workshop Series is plus HST.
To register, or for more information, contact Sara Salter-Burke at 539 7491 ext 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
at Port Hawkesbury Civic Centre
606 Reeves St
Port Hawkesbury, Canada