Social Media Workshop – Training Course
Event on 2014-03-12 10:30:00
SPECIAL EVENTBRITE TICKET PRICE
Introduction to Workshop
This is an intensive workshop with class size capped at 2-3. It enables a bespoke look at your Social Media Marketing Campaign
Who should take the workshop?
This is open to a wide range of backgrounds and jobs. It can vary from employees who are looking to run their companies Social Media through to entrepreneurs looking to promote their businesses through this new marketing forum.
Given the size of the workshop, these areas can be bespoke to meet the specific requirement of the individual.
• Establish a profile ( for your business) and develop a network
• How and when to search/add people we’ve come in to contact with
• Engaging with people and using LinkedIn etiquette
• Keep profile interesting
• Join and form groups
• Setting up a business page
• What is a facebook business page
• How to populate timeline
• Gain likes
• How advertise
• What is Twitter
• A perfect Twitter profile
• Art of tweeting – what, how to say and who should you say it to
• Strategy to gain a profile to suit your business and gain followers
• Getting retweets and the advantages. When to retweet.
• Hashtags, trends etc
• Creating and using lists
• Using advanced searching techniques
• What is SEO • How to achieve SEO on your website
at Souters Training Centre
32 Ludgate Hill
City of London, United Kingdom