Socialize Your Brand: Visibility, Credibility & LIKE-ability
Event on 2013-08-07 09:00:00
Give your brand the online coverage you need to gain new prospects and engage with your current clients. Move from a passive or task oriented social presence to a lively presence with results!
In this workshop we will:
- Define which Social Media channels are best to reach your target
- Identify the goal or action you want them to take once they find you
- Understand how keywords should be used in your content
- Find the best ways to engage with others oncline to build your presence
- Define the most efficient ways to track your success based on YOUR goal
- Better understand SEO and the difference between page rank, web traffic and other terms
Join The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship, College of Business & Public Administration California State University San Bernardino, County of San Bernardino Workforce Investment Board and guest speaker Margaret M. Brown, Owner & Social Business Leader at SocializeLA.com.
Please note: Check in begins at 8:45 a.m.
Workshop begins at 9:00 a.m.
at Rancho Cucamonga Employment Resource Center – County of San Bernardino
Rancho Cucamonga, United States