Spiceworks Virtualization 101 + MSP BETA: Seattle, WA
Event on 2012-11-30 08:00:00
Welcome to Spiceworks University!
We're looking forward to bringing the following two great classes to your 'hood – we hope you'll join us for one or both! Make sure to register by the Early Bird date (shown above in the ticket section) to get the best price.
MORNING CLASS — Virtualization 101: Venturing into the Virtual Unknown (8am – 12pm)
Is virtualization worth it? In this four-hour class we'll give you the 4-1-1 on the basics of virtualization along with the benefits of migrating your network over to a virtual environment. You'll also get helpful tips on how to manage a successful virtual infrastructure. We don't show love to any specific virtualization product – we just give the IT know-how!
You'll learn how to:
- Understand different types of virtualization along with the major platforms and how a typical solution is hosted.
- Install a virtual environment based on realistic scenarios. Plus, how to handle multiple software and hardware licenses.
- Customize and configure your virtual infrastructure to suit your needs.
- Manage and administer a virtual environment along with how to easily monitor your day-to-day activities.
AFTERNOON CLASS — MSP 101 BETA: Build a Super Charged IT Business (1pm – 5pm)
Building a MSP business can be full of plot twists and turns. Whether you’re new to Spiceworks
or a long-time fan, as an MSP you have some different needs when it comes to using the app and
growing your business.
Let Spiceworks “show you the money” and learn how to:
- Customize Spiceworks out of the box to manage client networks.
- Increase your marketing know-how by getting the ins and outs of SEO/SEM, web
content strategy and driving referrals.
- · Harness the Spiceworks Community to grow your clientele and learn the tools created just
- Reinforce existing business policies and tactics with best practices.
Once you’re done with this class, we know that your dream of “build it and they will come” will be
on its way to reality.
Please direct all questions and comments to SpiceTrainer Grey Howe.
Who is SpiceTrainer Grey Howe?
With more than 17 years of IT experience, Grey's been involved with Spiceworks for a while now… he heads up the Denver SpiceCorps, and now he's bringing his expertise directly to you!
Find him on the community: Grey Howe's Profile
at ADWAS (Abused Deaf Woman’s Advocacy Services)
8623 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, United States