Spring Elite Retreat for Jones and Burton doTERRA Teams!
Event on 2015-05-14 18:30:00
Attention doTERRA Elite and above biz builders on the Blue Diamond sister teams of Robin Jones and Cherie Burton!
(Oh yeah, and we have hubbies, too…can't leave out Leland and Jeff)
Take your doTERRA business – and your life! – to the next level and join us for this powerful 3 day business intensive…at the BEAUTIFUL new My Oil Business Event Center, directly across from the incredible doTERRA campus!
"Motivation is what gets you started; HABIT is what keeps you going."
Your success in business rises and falls with your habits. At this retreat, you will become motivated, learn how to stay motivated, learn how to motivate others, and learn the HABITS that help you – and them – become successful.
- Learn exactly how to launch your new builders (and relaunch yourself!)
- Learn how to mentor others to success
- Learn how to step into the role of a true leader and influencer
- Learn specific, simple steps to grow (and multiply) your income and business, in a non-stressful, flowing sort of way!
Bring the following:
- A swimsuit and towel (there is a huge hot tub at the retreat facillity)
- A pen and notebook (you'll be dying to take notes!)
- 2-3 changes of comfy, business casual clothes (no formal gowns this time!)
- Your calendar (If it's on your phone, great. If not, bring your planner or calendar for the year)
- Your win-win, positive, open mindset…ready to receive!
Important! Read this before registering:
- To attend, you must hit the rank of ELITE (or above) between Jan 31 and April 30th, and be a team member of the Jones and/or Burton teams.
- Full agenda coming soon! You will NOT be disappointed in the content and level of training! Time schedule: Thurs May 14 (6:30 pm-10:00 pm) Fri, May 15 (9:00 am-10:00 pm) Sat, May 16 (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- While you will have down-time to visit with people, watch a movie in the nice theater on site, sit in the hot tub, etc….this is a a business intensive. Please show up with your "A Game." You are coming to be trained for your BUSINESS!
- Babies in arms are welcome, however we recommend you choose the "lodging on your own" option (see below) unless you request to be paired with a roommate who doesn't mind rooming with an infant.
- We will be taking a guided tour of the doTERRA campus and one of our lunches will be in their cafeteria (price included in your retreat cost if you choose the food option…see below).
- We cannot accommodate everyone's special dietary restrictions. If you choose to bring your own meals, we can knock off some of your retreat cost (see below) and you may store your goods in the cupboards and refrigerator. There is a full kitchen on site.
- We will not be providing dinner on the first night, so please make your dinner plans prior to arriving. However, we will have plenty of snacks that night!
- You are responsible for getting yourself to the retreat and home from the retreat. We will provide transportation to and from your hotel each morning and evening, if you choose the hotel option.
- If you choose the lodging option (and are a snorer!) it is important that you let us know. We will need to put you with another snorer ….and will slap some Breathe on you both LOL. But seriously, this has been a major concern in the past because of the lack of the other roommates being able to feel rested for their retreat experience.
- In order to have ample time to reserve lodging, we will need to close registration by 11:30 MST APRIL 10th. We realize some of you will be trying to hit Elite by April 30th. Our advice is to REGISTER ANYWAY and we can refund the money to you if you don't hit your goal. There is power in registering "as if" you are hitting the rank!!
A few different pricing options:
All inclusive: Training, Materials, Food, Lodging (staying with one roommate and your own bed at a nearby hotel)
Training, Materials, Food on your own, Lodging (staying with one roommate and your own bed at a nearby hotel)
Training, Materials, Food, Lodging on your own
at My Oil Business
1364 W Pleasant Grove Blvd
Pleasant Grove, United States