Strictly Bizness Networking & Workshops!
Event on 2014-01-06 18:30:00
Monthly Business Networking Event, Maximizing Your Mondays
Maryland area (Baltimore City & County, Harford, Howard County).
Upcoming Networking Event is Monday, January 6, 2014, from 6:30-8pm
followed by 1st & 3rd Monday's each month
and 'The Smooth Operator: Business Etiquette" Social Media workshop
begins in January 2014, stay tuned for date & location
SPREAD THE WORD!
Monday's Mix & Mingle Topics Include
Starting a New Business, Growth Strategies for Existing Businesses, Marketing on a Shoe String Budget & Social Media Basics & Strategies
information ~ innovation ~ implementation
- Want to promote strategic business growth?
- Want to be around professionals encountering business issues like you?
- Want resources for economic empowerment?
- Want business planning development & assistance?
If You Answered Yes to some or all of the above, join us for Mix & Mingle Mondays, a business Networking Event Just for Business Strategies & Endeavors! 1st & 3RD Monday each Month
Business Etiquette workshops 'The Smooth Operator" implementing the 4 C's of business success, is coming to a city near you.
Register to receive notice of workshops designed for small business owners who want to experience strategic growth and success. Stay tuned for dates & locations.
Support this event in several ways,
- Sponsorship – door prizes, GET RECOGNIZED ….sponsor an item for a door prize of interest to small business owners
- Event Coupon – supply event specific coupon for your event to be shared with small businesses, guest speakers, and in the Biz e-Bulletin newsletter
- Advertising – exposure in monthly Biz E-Bulletin, social media promo's, website, prior, during and after event for up to 3 months)
Comprehensive Business Skills Training, Development or Strategies. Attend our Business Etiquette Workshop – A 4 Series Worshop of Business Growth and Development Strategies, or choose the 1 or more areas you wish to strengthen.
- COACHING: Building a Business Plan that Brings Your Vision to a Reality, One on One Business Coaching
- CUSTOMERS: Business organization, customer service, referral techniques
- COMMUNICATIONS: Developing pr, advertising/marketing & more
- CULTURE: Creating a Workplace of ethics, and setting the tone, for motivated employees, Client Retention, Employee Leadership & more
2 BONUS WORKSHOPS
- CONNECTIONS: Strategic Business Connections – certifications, partnerships, alliances, business canvassing, cold calling, electronic services
- SOCIAL MEDIA: marketing, social media basics & strategies to kickstart the growth of your business, and more… register on this site for the FREE introductory workshop
Submit your Speaker request now for business events, workshops, seminars, training on any of the above topics or ministry, leadership, entrepreneurship for youth and adults, business start up and development, event planning, career development, and ministry or business topic specific to your conference, meeting, fundraiser/charity, and specialty events. Currently reviewing requests for February and March 2014. Submit your invitation or request via email to email@example.com or via the electronic form on our website at www.quad-creations.com. Please adhere to the thirty day notice requirement. Thank you.
Live Your Life, Like it's Golden!
D Shelley McDuffie, Event Coordinator
Owner, Quad Creations dba NRoyalFashion
NRoyalFashion sponsors Chic Boutique 2011
2021C Pulaski Highway, #72
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Thoughts to ponder: each and every day we're given a canvass to paint upon, & the chance to lavish our surroundings with the best we have within…let us see your best work…never settle for less. Life is a stage, you're the central star, present the performance you'd be proud to claim as your own, so somebody else, can learn how to bring their 'A' game! Strengthen the areas you want to improve, & Learn at your own pace…
Aberdeen, United States