Superfast Business: 5 key elements to creating a successful website: Midsomer Norton
Event on 2014-02-11 17:15:00
The digital age is well and truly upon us and it is having a dramatic effect on how our customers find out about and buy goods and services. There has been a huge increase in on-line sales and this trend is set to continue.
When you are thinking about your website you need to think about how you are going to take your business image on the Global Web. You need to consider your website as an online business tool that will operate for your Sales, Marketing and Branding of your company. If you are wondering how to make the most of this investment to drive up sales then this event is for you.
Topics covered at this event include:
- The rise of the Internet economy
- Small and Medium Enterprises adopting web for success
- How web is changing the way we do business
- Promote your business or organisation online
- Write structured website content and effective calls-to-action
- Optimise your website for search engines (SEO)
- Define your audience personas
- Create efficient user journeys
- Use social media to your advantage
- Keep your audience engaged with high quality images and video
- The impact of 'mobile'
- Use Google Analytics and monitoring tools to gain valuable customer insights
At our presentation, delivered by Carolyn Anderson from MediaTube, you will learn the 5 key elements to creating a successful website.
This event is aimed at small and medium sized businesses; business owners, decision makers, IT managers and marketing professionals. There is no charge for this event. Booking is essential as places are limited.
Please note that this event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and there is eligibility criteria for attending, please visit our website for more information. This project is running until the end of 2014, you may only attend one Superfast Business event.
at Business West
22 Midsomer Enterprise Park
Midsomer Norton, United Kingdom