Superfast Business Specialist Workshop (am): Digital Marketing and Social Media: The Essentials (Exeter)
Event on 2014-10-28 08:45:00
Only clients of the Superfast Business Service can attend this workshop – for more information go to www.superfastbusiness.co.uk
Digital Marketing and Social Media: THE ESSENTIALS
A half-day digital technology workshop delivered by Matt Ryman of Spiders and Milk
To compete in today’s commercial marketplace, businesses need to be savvy with the role of digital and social media. Buyers now look to engage and buy in many ways, from mobile to web-based platforms.
This half-day workshop will provide you with a thorough grounding in all the essential tools and techniques to successfully employ digital marketing and social media in your business. We’ll cover how to covert more sales on your website, increasing traffic from search engines, using social media and the ‘big five’ platforms to generate new business and email marketing.
At the end of this event, you will have the necessary insight and tools to increase new business through digital marketing.
During the workshop you will gain an understanding of:
- Content marketing: creating a sale
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): what you need to know
- Paid promotion: Google AdWords (PPC) and Facebook ads
- The essentials: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Email marketing: turning communication into sales
- Analysing traffic to your website: KPI on Google Analytics
- Blogging: what to say, when and how
OUTCOME: an action plan to implement within your business
Please note that this event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and there is an eligibility criteria for attending.
at Exeter Golf and Country Club
Middlemoor, United Kingdom