Only clients of the Superfast Business Service can attend this workshop – for more information go to www.superfastbusiness.co.uk
Six Simple Steps to Winning and Engaging Customers Online delivered by Stephen Bateman of Concentric Dots.
Content marketing, search marketing and social media play an important role in online marketing, but what do they mean for your business, and how can you take advantage of the opportunities available to grow your business?
This one-day workshop will provide you with a tried, tested and proven 6-step digital marketing planning framework to help create stronger lead-generative marketing to attract and acquire new customers online. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to use a wide range of tools and disciplines to plan, create and implement robust online marketing to grow your business.
During the workshop you will gain an understanding of:
• How to assess online performance, and set goals and metrics
• Evaluate and benchmark your closest competitors
• The importance of search-friendly content and its role in attracting and converting new business online
• Creating customer personas to inform and guide content creation
• Search engine optimisation (SEO) to increase relevance and reach
• Using email marketing to nurture new customers until they are ready to buy
• Using Google Analytics to guide and improve content marketing and inbound marketing efforts
Please note that this event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and there is an eligibility criteria for attending.
at The Watermark
Erme Court Leonards Road
Ivybridge, United Kingdom