Superfast Business: Top Tips for Winning and Keeping Customers Online (Wareham)
Event on 2013-12-03 09:30:00
Online marketing is revolutionising the way businesses interact with customers.
New technology is making customers more web savvy than ever before and levels of consumer choice are unprecedented. Setting up your web site is only the start of the digital journey.
This FREE event for Dorset based businesses will get you up to speed on key tools to boost your on-line marketing success.
The topics covered in this seminar include:
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – what’s new in the search landscape now Panda & Penguin are here!
• Mobile marketing – your customer’s take their smartphones everywhere – so now is the time make sure your business is visible
• The power of e-newsletters – why E-shots are still an effective means of connecting with your customers
• Google Analytics & Gaining customer insights – why measurement is so important to online success
• Social Media – to tweet or not to tweet? How social media has changed the way we do business!
• Managing your on-line reputation – what are the implications of poor online reputation and why Google has very much become your new home page
• Online Advertising – Using Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Facebook advertising to target new customers with pinpoint accuracy
Our expert speaker, David Lakins of Key Multimedia, will give you the latest insights into how you can use the full range of digital tools not just to win customers but to increase engagement so that you generate loyal customers who come back again and again and act as valuable advocates for your company and products.
This workshop is aimed at small and medium sized businesses, decision makers, IT and marketing professionals. The business should be based in Dorset.
The event is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and an eligibility criteria applies. For further information please go to www.superfastbusiness.co.uk
at The Springfield Country Hotel
Wareham, United Kingdom