TechShepherd Presents: Enterprise Digital Marketing Intensive
Event on 2013-05-14 09:00:00
ENTERPRISE DIGITAL MARKETING INTENSIVE
Every CMO, Marketing VP, Executive, Business Owner and Manager knows that the most critical keys to marketing success today are found online. We're mobile, social, and connected. With the speed of technological change today, those managing marketing efforts are often at a loss in knowing how to:
- Increase the organization's site ranking
- Generate new leads and contacts
- Close more sales
- Justify investments in online resources
Those leaders and organizations that know, understand, and properly implement technology tools can take the lead over their competition and achieve or exceed their performance goals.
Attend our Enterprise Digital Marketing Intensive and discover new ways to out-think, out-rank, and out-perform your competition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Who Should Attend: Anyone who influences, directs, or oversees the marketing efforts of their organization
- Training Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Future Casting: Learning from the Past, Present, and Future of Marketing
- Inbound Marketing: The Basics of How to Attract, Convert, Close, and Delight Your Ideal Constituents
- Search Engine Optimization: How to Get Your Website Found by Your Ideal Prospects with the New SEO Changes "Panda" and "Penguin"
- Lead Generation: Increase Sales and Generate Leads
- Social Technologies: How to "Socialize” / Ask "Who" then "How"
- Q&A: 90 Minutes to ask Technologist and Speaker Ryan McInerney any topic-related question you have!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Teaching Sessions: A full-day of game changing teaching that will help you focus your energies online and drive up your ROI
- Personalized Assessment: An Online Marketing Assessment of your current efforts to open your eyes and unearth opportunities for growth
- Resources: USB Flash Drive full of some of the industry's best resources on the topics covered and more. Great for reference, growth, and sharing with colleages. (Valued in excess of your registration fees!)
- Healthy Meals: "Brain Food," and caffeine-rich coffee to help you stay focused and engaged from start to finish.
- 8:30 am – Registration / Check-In
- 9:00 am – Continental Breakfast with Introductions
- 9:30 am – Morning Sessions
- 12:30 pm – Hyatt Executive Lunch Break (30 min)
- 1:00 pm – Afternoon Sessions
- 3:30 pm – Q&A (Optional)
- 5:00 pm – Event Concluded
EVENT SPEAKER & LOCATION
Ryan, McInerney, TechShepherd's CEO and Lead Strategist, is the keynote speaker. With nearly a decade in digital marketing, Ryan will be sharing, in everyday terminology, a breadth of knowledge and experience in SEO, social technologies, content marketing, conversion-focused web design, and more.
You will leave with a greater understanding of and comfort level with the key technologies you need to move your business forward for years to come.
Twitter or LinkedIn
The Hyatt Place in Downtown Delray Beach–Directions–
at Hyatt Place
104 NE 2nd Ave
Delray Beach, United States